Categorized | Local News

No Injuries From Christmas Eve House Fire

Posted on 24 December 2016 by KWBG

BOONE, Iowa—The Boone Fire Department was called to a house fire Saturday morning.  The fire was in a rental property at 336 West Mamie Eisenhower and according to Boone Fire Chief Justin Adams was electrical in nature.  The exact cause and the extent of damage was still being determined.  The family that lived at the residence did relocate to the home of other family members.  The fire department’s investigation is continuing.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.




      

Boone Municipal, IA

Last Updated on Jul 27 2017, 4:55 pm CDT

Current Conditions: A Few Clouds

NOAA Icon

Temp: 84°F

Wind: NE at 12mph

Humidity: 45%

Heat Index: 84°F

Your 5-Day Forecast at a Glance

Advertise Here
Advertise Here