BOONE, Iowa—The Boone Fire Department was at the scene of yet another structure fire early Thursday morning. Fire Chief Justin Adams says fire fighters had the blaze extinguished by 6:00 AM at the home in the 800 block of 14th Street. Adams says the residents were awakened by a smoke detector going off and found out they were unable to exit through their back door due to the fire. Adams says it appears that the fire was started by a charcoal grill that was not completely extinguished. He says siding on the home started on fire. No injuries were reported. Adams says this is Fire Prevention Week and the theme is “Have 2 Ways Out”. He says this morning was another example of that lesson. The Fire Department is hosting an open house this afternoon and evening, 5:30 PM until 7:30 PM at the Fire Department for families. The open house will feature activities for children and information for both children and parents. It is free and includes refreshments, hot dogs and chips.